Today at PD, I created a student-driven technology lesson for introducing new vocabulary in my academic chemistry class. As a preface: PechaKucha is a presentation format the includes 20 slides, presented for 20 seconds each (for a total of just under 7 minutes).
Make ONE slide related to your term with the following info.
- Provide TWO definitions that you found
- Rewrite them into ONE definition in your own words
- include any variables, units, or formulas that apply
- include one image to illustrate your word
- it should take up most of the slide
- Be able to explain your word for/in 20 seconds
Technology Integration Matrix Review: This lesson falls under adaptation in all categories. I’m okay with that considering I am working towards more technology integration for that group of students.