Click the link above for a Padlet of student work
The following artifacts and standards are based on the North Carolina Education Teacher Evaluation Tool
(clicking on the title of each standard leads to a webpage with artifacts, but they will now be archived by categories on this site)
- I.a. Teachers lead in their classrooms
- I.b. Teachers demonstrate leadership in the school
- I.c. Teachers lead the teaching profession
- I.d. Teachers advocate for schools and students
- I.e. Teachers demonstrate high ethical standards
- II.a. Teachers provide an environment in which each child has a positive, nurturing relationship with caring adults.
- II.b. Teachers embrace diversity in the school community and the world.
- II.c. Teachers treat students as individuals
- II.d. Teachers adapt their teaching for the benefit of students with special needs
- II.e. Teachers work collaboratively with the families and significant adults in the lives of their students
- III.a. Teachers align their instruction with the NC Essential Standards
- III.b. Teachers know the content appropriate to their teaching specialty
- III.c. Teachers recognize the interconnectedness of content areas/disciplines
- III.d. Teachers make instruction relevant to students
- IV.a. Teachers know ways in which learning takes place, and they know the appropriate levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.
- IV.b. Teachers plan instruction appropriate for their students.
- IV.c. Teachers use a variety of instructional methods.
- IV.d. Teachers integrate and utilize technology in their instruction.
- IV.e. Teachers help students develop critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- IV.f. Teachers help students work in teams and develop leadership qualities.
- IV.g. Teachers communicate effectively
- IV.h. Teachers use a variety of methods to assess what each student has learned
- V.a. Teachers analyze student learning.
- V.b. Teachers link professional growth to their professional goals.
- V.c. Teachers function effectively in a complex, dynamic environment.